Monday, March 02, 2009

I love celebrities. No, really...

Now that I'm 40, I'm going to make a last ditch effort to fit into the mainstream. I've decided to stop being cynical about the entertainment industry, and cease insisting that it is full of shiftless, amoral, narcissistic, badly adjusted, willfully ignorant and poorly-brought-up substance abusers who should be pitied, not revered. I will stop pontificating about how pop stars pontificate about relationships while theirs constantly self destruct. Yessir. I'm going to take an interest and start reading gossip magazines. I will swoon at at such things as how crackingly good Jennifer Aniston looks in a frock.

Here's my first attempt. Let me know how I go:

Lindsay Lohan converts to Judaism

In order to marry her girlfriend, apparently.


Oh, GOOD GRIEF!! HAVEN'T THE JEWS SUFFERED ENOUGH??!



.

No comments: