Thursday, July 09, 2009

Back to whatever is considered normal for us...

Family news. Omi and Opes did their first bit of Pony Club together and I'm pleased to say that they jumped some stuff without breaking anything except the bank. I have some video footage, complete with sexy camera angles I learned from One Digital's sports coverage, and some unwitting background commentary from Sam, although it had nothing to do with equestrianism.

There's also a cameo appearance from Mum and Dad, who were over for the weekend to enjoy our sub-arctic temperatures, no doubt due to global warming.

I would post them on You Tube. But a) I can't find the cable that sends the pictures from the camera to the papooter, and b) Mum worries that everytime I put something about our family on the interweb we increase our risk of being kidnapped by jihadis. I do wish she wouldn't flatter me so.

It's not like I haven't uploaded stuff to YT before, which should scare anyone who rightly thinks I already have way too much publishing space on the interweb. The stuff I've experimented with thus far is not quite as cerebral as you'd expect from me:



That's me channeling Steve McQueen in the blue car. I'll let you know as soon as I upload something involving reality.


.

No comments: